Account name:
Password:
(Forgot it?)
(OpenID?)
Remember me
You're viewing
countershade
's journal
Create a Dreamwidth Account
Learn More
Interest
Region
Site and Account
FAQ
Email
Reload page in style:
site
light
Noh
March
2011
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Navigation
Recent Entries
Archive
Reading
Tags
Memories
Profile
Style Credit
Style:
Blue
for
Drifting
by
Jennie Griner
Resources:
OSWD design
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
(no subject)
countershade
Wednesday,
March
30th
,
2011
04:35 pm
I'm probably going to trim my friend's list here before too long. There's so many people here I don't know and haven't talked to in so long. ^_^;; I definitely mean nothing personal, or anything. I just want to trim things up.
Previous Entry
Add Memory
Share This Entry
Next Entry